Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By disclosing your personal information to us by using the Site, or speaking to us over the telephone you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information as stated in this policy. We use the personal information we collect from you to provide our service to you. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes without your consent except where mentioned in this policy. What personal information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- if you register as a User of the Site, you will be asked to complete a form which will require you to provide some or all of your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number, bank account details, Bitcoin and other wallet details and certain anti-money laundering compliance information including your passport and proof of address;
- when you contact us by email or telephone or through any contact form provided on the Site, we may ask you to provide some or all of the information set out in paragraph (a) above;
- we may collect, store and use information about your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Site and your visits to and use of the Site (including without limitation your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, Site navigation and search terms that you use); and
- in order to improve your experience in using the Site, we may store information relating to your previous browsing habits and purchases in order to select and suggest Goods that may be of interest to you.
We may also ask you to complete surveys and give feedback that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How do we use personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage and administer the Site;
- to improve your browsing experience by personalising the Site;
- to enable you to use the Site;
- to enable Brands to deliver Goods to you and to handle returns and refunds;
- to send you newsletters and other relevant and targeted promotional communications;
- to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from you and our service providers;
- to provide third parties with statistical anonymised information about our Users;
- to publish generic transactional information relating to trades undertaken using the Site;
- to send you emails offering you to take part in a survey and/or give feedback;
- to analyse and improve the services offered on the Site
When might we disclose personal information?
Except to the extent required by any applicable law or governmental or judicial body, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party other than to a regulator or a service provider to whom we are required to disclose personal information in order for them to provide their services to us. We may use a qualified third party to perform anti-money laundering checks and other necessary and appropriate checks on you. In order for the third party to do this, we will disclose documentation containing personal information about you including without limitation your passport and other ID documentation.
Where we store your personal data?
We give you the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by setting the notification preferences in your account. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at.
Access to information
We give you the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.